Spring is here, and with it brings new growth opportunities. Beautiful and manicured lawns, budding flowers, and warm weather. All the natural spring beauty of Boise and the surrounding areas has finally revealed itself after those long winter months, and the buyers have come out and are ready to take advantage of some great real estate deals. Low rates and low prices are a rare combination and coupled with the great weather and all the housing opportunities in this buyers' market, there's no reason to wait.
Rates are at their lowest point in 50 years! These attractively low rates have been issued in an effort to stimulate the economy, and they won't go any lower before they start traveling upwards again. This time next year rates may be back up in the 6.0 percent range, and you won't want to be kicking yourself for not making the move this spring. These lower rates greatly affect your home purchasing power, and will allow you to get more home than you ever imagined.
With interest rates hovering below 4.0 percent for both the 30 and 15 year options, this spring is your chance to jump out of the renting game and claim your starter home. If you're a current homeowner and have been waiting to start building your dream home, now is the time with the warmer temperatures and low rates to make that dream a reality. If you're searching for Idaho real estate, now is the time to make the move.
The Idaho and Boise market is yours for the taking. The wide selection of available homes leaves you with greater opportunity, and the greater chance that you will find what you're looking for. To sum it all up, let's examine the top reasons why you should buy your next Idaho home now:
- Low Home Prices: It's a buyers' market! Prices have dropped significantly.
- Cheap Mortgage Rates: It's worth repeating. Current rates hover below 4.0 percent.
- Save on Taxes: You do get to deduct mortgage interest and property taxes from your income tax.
- The Home is Yours: Do whatever you want to your house. Paint the walls the color you want.
- Forced Savings: You will build equity by paying your mortgage, and you can use that equity as a loan or line of credit through refinancing.
- Home Selection: There's plenty to choose from throughout the Boise market, and regardless of your tastes or preferences there's bound to be a home for you.
If you're considering buying a home in the Boise metro area, there is no time like now. The weather is great, the rates are low, and your next home is waiting.
Why wait? Call our 24/7 agent at (208) 571-7145 to get started today.