Why Buy a Home in Middleton Idaho?
Top 10 Reasons Why Middleton may be the best move you ever made!
Have you considered a move to Middleton, Idaho? Are you looking for a smaller community filled with country charm, rural character, and a place where the residents actually seem to care for one another? Are you tired of the traffic, the crowds, the noise and hustle and bustle of big city living? Middleton real estate offers some unbelievable values and now maybe the right time to get in on these incredible deals. Here are 10 reasons why buying a home in Middleton can be the best decision you ever made.
- SmallTown Charm. Although Middleton has experienced significant growth in the last 10 years, it still remains a small town of 5800 residents and still has all of the charm. An example of this is Middleton just celebrated its 100th year in 2010 with a huge celebration.
- Middleton won the “Best Water System of the Year.” Additionally, Middleton won the “Best Tasting Water in Idaho” from the Idaho Rural Water association and will be competing in the national competition.
- Active and Vibrant Community. If you like small town revelry and community involvement, then Middleton is for you. There are several city celebrations throughout the year including a big 4th of July party starting with a hearty breakfast, grand parade and a wonderful fireworks display and a fun winter celebration with a parade and tree lighting.
- Incredible Recreation Nearby. Middleton is just minutes from world-class recreation and outdoor paradise. Whether its hunting, fishing, skiing, hiking, biking, or you name it, you can be there in a matter of minutes.
- MiddletonSchool District. Middleton is very proud of their schools and the brand new high school will open in the fall of 2011 complete with all the modern features and latest technology. Additionally, Middleton has its own middle school and three elementary schools.
- Moderate Climate. You can enjoy a relatively moderate climate, four seasons, and 214 sunny days a year in Middleton. Even in our warm summers, the humidity is usually low and mostly comfortable.
- Middleton Real Estate is Affordable. As of the end of the first quarter of 2011, the median price for homes sold was only $102,000.
- Growing Business Community. As Middleton has grown, so has the number of services and businesses in Middleton. There are more restaurants and services available in Middleton and endless shopping with a few short minutes in nearby towns.
- Middleton City Parks. Middleton currently has the three city parks, Roadside Park, Middleton Place Park, and Davis Park. Additionally, many of the neighborhoods operate their own parks for an abundance of open space.
- Middleton’s Amazing Acreage Properties. Middleton offers some of the finest acreage properties available in the Treasure Valley. You can choose from 1-acre gentleman’s farms to prime horse set-ups to great acreages affording spectacular views and the most luxurious homes.
Middleton offers stunning views and a wonderful country lifestyle yet is close to all employment, shopping, and recreation opportunities in the nearby towns of Boise, Meridian, and Nampa. Middleton real estate offers diverse housing options and some of the most affordable homes in Idaho available. It is worth your time to check out Middleton. It just may be the best move you ever made.