Top 10 Reasons Why Kuna may be the best move you ever made!
Why Buy a Home in Kuna?
Have you considered a move to Kuna, Idaho? Are you tired of the traffic, the crowds, the noise and hustle and bustle of big city living? Kuna may just be the answer. Kuna real estate offers some incredible values and now is the time to get in on these unbelievable deals. Here are 10 really good reasons why it can be the best decision you ever made.
Top 10 Reasons why Kuna may be the best move you ever made.
- A little breathing room. Kuna, although it is just a few miles south of Meridian, it is a different world. Kuna is mainly an agricultural community that has grown tremendously in the last few years to a population of approximately 15,000.
- Breathtaking Views. Kuna and its surrounding landmarks offer some of the most picturesque views in all of Idaho.
- Snake River Birds of Prey National Conservation Area. Located just south of Kuna is the national conservation area consisting of 485,000 acres to protect the largest population of nesting birds of prey in the U.S. that include eagles, raptors, hawks and osprey.
- KunaSchool District. A smaller yet vibrant school district of approximately 5,000 students, Kuna Schools has a reputation of incredible parent and community involvement focused on inspiring lifelong learning in each of its students.
- Western Heritage Scenic Byway. On Highway 69, the main route from Meridian to Kuna, you will drive on this famous byway en route to many historic attractions including Kuna Caves, Silver Trail, Swan Dam, and Snake River Birds of Prey National Conservation Area.
- Kuna Real Estate Offers Some Unbelievable Values. Whether you want have your heart set on Kuna acreage property, a beautiful subdivision home, or an affordable starter home, Kuna homes for sale offer some of the best values on Idaho Real Estate. See Kuna real estate.
- Kuna’s Farmers Market. Open every Saturday from early to May through the end of September for the freshest fruits and vegetables you can find and other great finds from local farmers and vendors.
- Great access to Higher Education. Kuna is within a few minutes from all the major universities in the area, including Boise State in downtown Boise, Idaho State Treasure Valley campus in Meridian (closest), and the only community college in the area, College of Western Idaho in Nampa.
- Easy Access to Shopping. Kuna is within minutes of major shopping in Meridian, Boise’s Town Square Mall, and the Gateway Center in Nampa. It is close enough for convenience but you don’ have to live in the middle of all congestion.
- Kuna Days. Kuna Fun Days has something for everyone, from the fireworks on Friday evening to the parade on Saturday morning, the lawn mower drag race, and all the eating contests you can imagine. Kuna Days is a community event that is looked forward to every July.
Kuna is an amazing and beautiful place to live. With its agricultural roots, farming traditions, and many housing options, there are many incredible opportunities in Kuna real estate today. This may be a great time to take advantage of all that Kuna has to offer and it just might be the best move you ever made.