Top 10 Reasons to Buy in Eagle Idaho!
Top 10 Reasons why Eagle may be your best move ever:Have you been thinking about buying a home in Eagle? Eagle real estate is known for its blend of upscale yet rural feel in some of the most gorgeous neighborhoods in the Boise area. Eagle’s home prices are now more affordable than they have been in several years and now is the time to get in when the prices are so low. Here are 10 really good reasons why it can be the best decision you ever made.
- Downtown Eagle. Whether you want to browse the shops, eat a scrumptious meal in one of the fine restaurants, or take a leisurely stroll along the river, Eagle’s downtown is spectacular. City leaders have taken a proactive role during the last few years of growth to maintain Eagle’s upscale, yet rural charm by setting strict architectural guidelines.
- Eagle’s River Pavilion. Treasure Valley’s newest outdoor concert venue, Eagle River Pavilion provides an incredibly stunning yet cozy setting next to the Boise River. Bring your picnic basket and listen to such big names as Crosby Stills and Nash, Lyle Lovett, & the Steve Miller Band under the stars.
- Beautiful Place to Live. Whether it is the natural setting of the Boise River and its lushly landscaped river front properties, the Eagle foothills, the views of Bogus Basin and the Boise Foothills or the Owyhee Mountains to the south, everywhere you go; there are amazing views to absorb.
- EagleIslandState Park and Other Parks. Check out the newer Eagle Sports Complex that features a skate park and a BMX course, go exploring the Eagle Island State Park, take a leisurely stroll at Merrill Park near the river, or go splashing at Heritage Park in downtown Eagle.
- Eagle’s Greenbelt. Eagle’s greenbelt now connects to the Boise/Garden City Greenbelt so you can hike all the way to downtown Boise from Eagle. It is a great place to enjoy the lovely wildlife and nature’s beauty at its best.
- Excellent Golf Courses. Eagle has several premier public and private golf courses to choose from such as Banbury Meadows, Spurwing, Eagle Hills, and Shadow Valley. All of Eagle’s golf courses have their own special appeal and offer spectacular settings.
- Eagle Arts Commission. As an example of the commitment of the community to enhance their quality of life, Eagle has established the Arts Commission to promote, educate, and develop the arts for its citizens.
- Some of the most incredible horse properties. Not only are Eagle horse properties simply wonderful, there is easy access to trails, and BLM land to ride for miles.
- Eagle Fun Days. Where else can you watch rodeo, eat rocky mountain oysters, and compete in a fun run all in the same day? Eagle Fun Days has become an annual tradition of fun.
- Eagle’s Incredible Neighborhoods. Peruse all Eagle real estate for sale.
Right now maybe a perfect time to move to Eagle and it may just be the best move you ever made!