If you're considering relocating to the City of Boise, you'll want to get to know the area. Give us a call at (208) 571-7145 to meet an agent and to learn more about what the beautiful city of Boise has to offer, both Boise real estate-wise as well as in other aspects of Boise as well. If you're ready to start looking now click here: Search Boise homes.
You may be pleasantly surprise that the City of Boise has diverse activities, attractions, and cultural events for just about everyone. Here are some of the top places to be when you visit or live in the City of Boise.
- Nature/Wildlife: There are many places to see for nature hikes, biking, bird watching, and outdoor leisure and recreation. Check out the Boise River Greenbelt or the Ridge to River Trail System for scenic hiking, jogging, and biking, or go for a nature adventure at the Morrison-Knudsen Nature Center. The City of Boise offers beautiful wildlife and nature trails while still retaining a city feel just moments away.
- Dining: There are so many places to eat, it's tough to just name a few! The City of Boise offers taste sensations from all over the world. Go to the Basque Block for food with a side of history and culture, or head on over to Shige for sushi. Go for an upscale meal at Chandler's, or a casual night at Bittercreek Alehouse. Baked goods, breakfast, and coffee can be found at Big City Coffee or La Vie en Rose Cafe.
- Culture: Many people mistakenly believe that Boise is without cultural events and entertainment of a sophisticated nature. They couldn't be more wrong. Live symphony music can be enjoyed at the Boise Philharmonic, and even more culture can be found at the Boise Art Museum. If you love opera, enjoy a night out at Opera Idaho. Theater lovers can enjoy a play at the Boise Contemporary Theater.
- History: Idaho is full of interesting historical attractions, and Boise demonstrates that completely. Reflect on the history of human rights at the Idaho Human Rights Education Center, with the Anne Frank Memorial, or enjoy a Boise Trolley Tour of Downtown. Or, check out Old Boise or the 1925 Boise Depot for a study in architecture and historical sites. Celebrate Black history at the Idaho Black History Museum.
- Sports: Hockey enthusiasts can catch a game with the Idaho Steelheads, football lovers can enjoy the Boise State Broncos games, and those who can't get enough tee time in can enjoy golf at several Boise Golf Courses.
When you're in the City of Boise, whether you're new to the area or considering becoming new to the area, check out these destinations and see just some of the things that Boise has to offer — you'll be glad you did!
Start your Boise homes search today! Fill out the contact form below to get started with an experienced real agent.