Is it time to buy a Home in Star Idaho?
Top 10 Reasons Why Star may be your best move EVER!
Are you considering buying a home in Star? Does beautiful open space nestled between the foothills and the Boise River appeal to you? Is the incredible Idaho outdoor lifestyle for you? Is buying a great idea right now? Well it may just be the best time to buy in Star, where you can have great access to all the great amenities Boise has to offer but come home to a simpler life. Where there are only a couple of stoplights in the entire town!
Top 10 Reasons why Star may be your best move ever:
- Affordable Housing. Star real estate is now more affordable than ever. As of first quarter of 2012, median prices are only $158,990. For this price, you can buy your piece of tranquility.
- Easy access to employment options in Boise, Meridian, and Nampa. Star is just 20 miles west of downtown Boise, 10 miles southwest of Meridian, and less than 10 miles from downtown Nampa. The city of Star offers great access to all the major employment areas in the valley.
- WideRange of Diverse Housing Options. Star real estate offers some of the best options in all of the Idaho homes for sale. You can choose from very affordable, newer starter homes in subdivisions, gorgeous river estates with acreage, fabulous horse property, or view acreages. Star has several new major developments in the works offering the best in neighborhood amenities. See Star real estate.
- Firebird Raceway. Just up the road is the famous Firebird Raceway where you can watch major drag racing including the nationwide Nitro Igniter and the Pepsi Nightfire series.
- A River Runs through it. To the south of Star is the Boise River, which provides incredible outdoor recreation opportunities.
- Incredible Horse Property. Star is known for the unbelievable riding with foothills trails and the multitude of horse acreage properties available. Whether you are looking for an acre or a hundred, you can find it in Star.
- Great access to World Class Recreation. You are less than an hour from the slopes at Bogus Basin Ski Resort, or in the mountains for hunting, hiking, snowmobiling, or white water rafting.
- Small Downtown Feel. Star is known for its small town, country charm and even though Star has experienced significant growth in the last few years, it has maintained that rural feel.
- Friendly Community. The best part is the community generally cares has shares a commitment for looking out for each other.
- Nice Place to Call Home. Star has been called “the next Eagle” only a lot less expensive. Upscale yet still rural and far away from the hustle and bustle of big city living.
There are so many reasons why Star is an awesome place to live. Now more than at any time before, Star may be the best move you ever made. Star should not be overlooked when looking at the best values in Idaho real estate.