Silverwood Theme Park, located in Northern Idaho, is the largest theme park in the Northwest. Combined with Boulder Beach, this park covers more than 200 acres of Idaho and offers rides and attractions for thrill-seekers of all types. Because it is more than 400 miles north of Boise, Idaho, a day trip to the park from Boise is impractical, but there are many RV parks, motels, hotels and vacation rentals nearby to make an extended vacation both comfortable and enjoyable.
Rides & Attractions
- Coaster Alley - From classic coasters like Timber Terror to the stomach turning drop of the Panic Plunge, the park’s thrill rides are sure to get the adrenaline pumping.
- Boulder Beach - On scorching hot days, there’s nothing better than cooling off at Boulder Beach. There are plenty of thrills here too – like Velocity Peak and Avalanche Mountain – which promise breathtaking speed and intense drops.
- Country Carnival - Classic carnival rides like the Scrambler or Tilt-a-Whirl are lots of fun for the more traditionalists in the crowd.
Shows & Entertainment
Those desiring to take a break from the thrill rides may want to check out one of the many shows and entertainment throughout the park. There’s a magic show, a train ride prone to robbers, live music at the saloon, and Garfield and Odie have been known to make appearances throughout the park from time to time.
Events & Deals
- Check the Silverwood Theme Park website for discount coupons throughout the season. They range anywhere from $10 off admission to free admission (for VIPs like Moms and Grandparents).
- There are special events like car shows, physics day, and a cross-country race in the fall. Fireworks cap off an Independence Day celebration, and the extravaganza is not to be missed!
- Special discounts are offered on e-tickets and group admissions as well.
The complete list of rules is on the Silverwood website, but here is a quick overview:
- Outside food and drink is not allowed in the park.
- Smoking is only permitted in designated areas.
- Children under 12 will not be admitted into the park unaccompanied.
- Appropriate dress is required at all times. Swimsuits are not allowed in Silverwood, and swim wear must be modest at Boulder Beach.
Anyone looking to buy real estate in Idaho will find Silverwood Park and Boulder Beach a great time for all!