This 100% rural region is surrounded with infinite lush landscapes, mountainous terrains, and numerous creeks. The Idaho real estate in the Harvard community is incomparable to any others in Latah County.Positioned in the north western portion of Idaho in, Harvard has an average population in the region of 290 residents within a 79 miles radius.
83834-Harvard Real Estate for Sale
|All Listings||Under $100,000||$100,000 - $200,000|
|$200,000 - $300,000|
83834-Harvard Real Estate for Sale
83834 Harvard Idaho Homes and Lifestyle
As of June 2011, Harvard, Idaho real estate values are relatively economical in comparison to those in neighboring areas. The majority of the homes which are located in the 83834 zip code vary greatly with values in the range of $125,000 and $260,000, with only a few homes valued below $80,000. There are at least two known homes that currently have a value above $1,000,000.(June 2011)
The environment in Harvard is extremely comfortable during the warmest of summer months, consisting of a touch of warmth in temperature and little humidity. The winter months provide ample amounts of snowfall which are impeccable for an abundance of adventurous outdoor activities such as skiing, snowboarding, and snowmobiling.
Neighborhoods and Parks
There are only a few amenities within the city of Harvard primarily because the community is a rather conservative region very different in contrast to Boise or Coeur d'Alene. You will find a United States Postal Services office in Harvard. The closest sheriff’s office and medical facility are in the city of Moscow, Idaho. Although there are not many community centers in the city of Harvard, there is a library and two large camping areas all within a ten minute drive from the center of town. The closest bank is approximately nine miles out of town and located in Potlatch, Idaho.
Here is just a limited quantity of the localized specialty shops and dining options for the individual’s residing in or near Harvard, Idaho, all of which are located within a 20 miles radius of the downtown segment.
- Family History Store (Tensed, ID – 12 miles)
- Crossroads Convenience Store (Dreary, ID – 14.37 miles)
- Floyd’s Harvest Foods (Potlatch, ID – 9.44 miles)
- White Pine Foods (Dreary, ID – 14.11 miles)
- Sherry’s Country Gas Mart (Princeton, ID – 5.09 miles)
- Lloyd’s Automotive (Princeton, ID – 4.25 miles)
- Spangler’s Auto Parts (Potlatch, ID – 9.47 miles)
- Seven Springs Restaurant (Tensed, ID – 9.77 miles)
- Drifter’s Western Bar & Grill (St. Maries, ID – 11.35 miles)
- Peterson Shop (Potlatch, ID – 7.43 miles)
- Pine’s RV Park (Harvard, ID)
- Greymalkin Gallery (Troy, ID – 19.77 miles)
- Caulza Agriculture Services (Princeton, ID – 9 miles)
- Junction Lumber Hardware & Supply, Inc. (Potlatch, ID – 18.2 miles)
Hughes Real Estate Group team members can provide more detailed market information.
View information and real estate listings in other Idaho cities.
Contact The Hughes Real Estate Group for more information or to view Idaho homes: (208) 571-7145.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. IMLS does not assume any liability for missing or inaccurate data. Information provided by IMLS is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on August 4th, 2021 at 4:31pm MDT.