83401-Idaho Falls Real Estate for Sale
83401 Idaho Falls Idaho Homes and Lifestyle
- The median age of a home in Idaho Falls is thirty-four years.
- The housing boom has grown steadily over the last century and a majority of the newer homes were built between 2000 and 2004.
- The median value of a home in Idaho Falls is $149,152.
- The cost of living index is in the area of 99.8 with a median household income of $47,719.
- Idaho Falls consists of two different school districts - District 91 and District 93 – with four major high-schools: Idaho Falls, Hillcrest, Bonneville and Skyline.
- Top schools in Idaho Falls include Sunnyside, Edgemont Gardens and Ammon Elementary Schools, Eagle Rock Junior High School and Bonneville High School.
- Residents can pursue further education at Eastern Idaho Technical College, a two year college that offers high quality, low cost, hands-on education.
- Visit the Tautphaus Park Zoo.
- Golfers can play at the Pinecrest or Sand Creek Golf Courses, the Idaho Falls Country Club, or the Sage Lakes Municipal Golf Course.
- Idaho Falls has a wealth of museums for those who love learning.
- Idaho Falls also has theme parks like Funland Amusement Park and North Forty Fun Center.
- One can swim at Lava Hot Springs, a natural mineral pool.
Neighborhoods and Parks
- Wolverine Canyon offers opportunities for rock climbing.
- One can enjoy Idaho’s natural heritage at the Caribou-Targhee National Forest.
- A cities beauty is in its parks and Idaho Falls has a lot to offer including Freeman Park, Tautphaus Park and the Community Park. All offer places for walks and picnics.
- Idaho Falls offers plenty of opportunities for shopping.
- As the number one regional shopping center the Grand Teton Mall attracts visitors from three states – Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming.
Hughes Real Estate Group team members can provide more detailed market information.
View information and real estate listings in other Idaho cities.
Contact The Hughes Real Estate Group for more information or to view Idaho homes: (208) 571-7145.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. IMLS does not assume any liability for missing or inaccurate data. Information provided by IMLS is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on April 30th, 2017 at 1:52am MDT.