Hazelton, Idaho among Idaho properties is very small and remote. Although it is located along I84 it is not a common known place. It would be a great place to get out and stretch along the way of a long road trip to Rexburg or Idaho Falls.
83335-Hazelton Real Estate for Sale
|All Listings||$200,000 - $300,000||$300,000 - $400,000|
|$400,000 - $500,000||Over $1,000,000|
83335-Hazelton Real Estate for Sale
83335 Hazelton Idaho Homes and Lifestyle
- The average age of homes in Hazelton, Idaho is 35.
- 51 percent of these properties are owned.
- 35 percent of these properties are rented
- 14 percent of these properties are unoccupied.
- The average cost of purchasing a home in Hazelton, Idaho, is $87,000.
- The home value rate in Hazelton, Idaho has changed by -4.47 percent since last year. The average property tax rate in Hazelton, Idaho is $10.38 per $1000 of home value. The national property tax rate is $11.20.
- Hazelton, Idaho is a community within Jerome County.
- The population of Hazelton, Idaho is 744.
- The population growth rate has changed by 12.66 percent since 2000.
- The population density of Hazelton, Idaho is 2,367 people per square mile.
- The national population density is 87
- There is one school in Hazelton, Idaho: Valley School
- The school board in Hazelton, Idaho spends $4,779 on each student.
- The national per student spending average is $5,678.
- There is one teacher for every 14 students.
- Hazelton, Idaho has 66 physicians for every 100,000 residents.
- The national physician per thousand residents is 221.
- The median commute from home to work is about 27 minutes.
- 69 percent of these workers drive to work alone in their own vehicle.
- 22 percent of these workers participate in a carpool
- 6 percent work at home.
- The rate of unemployment in Hazelton, Idaho is 6.3 percent,
- The average national rate of unemployment is 10.2 percent.
- Hazelton, Idaho has a job growth rate of 2.64 percent.
- The projected job growth rate over the next decade is 28 percent.
- The rate of sales tax in this Hazelton, Idaho is 6 percent
- The income tax rate is 7.8 percent.
- The average per person income is $11,000.
- The average household income is about $27,000.
- The cost of living index in Hazelton, Idaho is 79.
- The national cost of living index is 100.
On an annual average, Hazelton, Idaho receives 10 inches of rain.
- The national rainfall average is 37 inches.
- An average of amount of 20 inches of snowfall is also received.
- The national snowfall average of 25 inches.
- Hazelton, Idaho experiences about 67 days a year of measurable precipitation.
- There are about 207 days a year of sunshine.
- The temperature in July reaches 89 degrees.
- The temperature in January falls to 18.
- The comfort index in Hazelton, Idaho is 78 out of 100.
- The national comfort index is 44.
The following park areas can be found in and around Hazelton, Idaho:
- Shoshone Falls Park
- Sunset Memorial Park
- Dierkes Lake Park
The shopping opportunities in or near Hazelton, Idaho include:
- Magic Valley Mall
- Lynnwood Shopping Center
- Piper's Shopping Center
Hughes Real Estate Group team members can provide more detailed market information.
View information and real estate listings in other Idaho cities.
Contact The Hughes Real Estate Group for more information or to view Idaho homes: (208) 571-7145.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. IMLS does not assume any liability for missing or inaccurate data. Information provided by IMLS is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on August 3rd, 2021 at 2:31pm MDT.